Pan Sessions 19-23
Restaurant & Bar
One place. Four venues. For all occasions. TAK is a place like no other. Extraordinary experiences, exceeding expectations. Playful and lavish, simple and complex. A down-to-earth atmosphere with a breath-taking view. Welcome to the roof of Stockholm.
As culinary leader at TAK, award-winning food creator Frida Ronge has focused on modern Scandinavian food culture with a touch of Japan. The sense of quality and interest in food comes from her upbringing on the west coast of Sweden, where her father runs a fish market. Another thing that has followed Frida throughout her career is the art of Japanese cooking, but she has always wanted to create her own version of it – dynamic, creative and contemporary. Fish, seafood, vegetables and meat comes utmost from Sweden and the Nordic countries – carefully selected by season. For the Japanese ingredients, Frida and her staff work exclusively with the best suppliers.
- Rising Star of the year, White Guide, 2013
- Karin Fransson’s Mentor Prize, Chef of the Year, 2014
- Silver medallist in the world championship Seven Sushi Samurai for Sweden
- Current with the cookbook Rå som sushi (Raw like sushi). 2017 A delight for both taste buds and the eye. Read more here
- Inspirer of the Year together with Petter Stordalen, Restauranggalan, 2017.
- Flavour Creator of the year, Restauranggalan, 2017.
- Tak and Unn is awarded Business Restaurant of the year, Dagens Industri, 2017.
- Tak and Unn is awarded, Merroir award, White guide, 2018.
- Ambassador for MSC, Marine Stewardship Council 2018.
takstockholm Tuesday 08.54: already excited about lunch, right?