Dj Wrongspeed & Dan Redholm 19-23
Early Bird 30%
One place. Four venues. For all occasions. TAK is a place like no other. Extraordinary experiences, exceeding expectations. Playful and lavish, simple and complex. A down-to-earth atmosphere with a breath-taking view. Welcome to the roof of Stockholm.
TAK Winter Experience November 15-December 22
From November 15 and until December 22, the ”TAK Winter Experience” menu is our version of the traditional “Christmas dinner” inspired by Nordic and Japanese cuisine.
Book your menu and start with our spiced hot sake with hints of nutmeg, yuzu and lime leaves, followed by a four course menu in the dining room.
As a finale, we can recommend something warm on our winter terass. Welcome up!
New Year at TAK
Stockholms best fireworks view, a supper signed Frida Ronge in the dining room or a culinary trip with community feeling in our Råbar on New Years Even, or why not a seafood plateau in the bar? Of course you should celebrate the new year with us! You can book your package here on our website, by calling 08-587 220 80, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNN- book the entire UNN for you and your party (up to 8 people). Send your request to email@example.com.
As culinary leader at TAK, award-winning food creator Frida Ronge has focused on modern Scandinavian food culture with a touch of Japan. The sense of quality and interest in food comes from her upbringing on the west coast of Sweden, where her father runs a fish market. Another thing that has followed Frida throughout her career is the art of Japanese cooking, but she has always wanted to create her own version of it – dynamic, creative and contemporary. Fish, seafood, vegetables and meat comes utmost from Sweden and the Nordic countries – carefully selected by season. For the Japanese ingredients, Frida and her staff work exclusively with the best suppliers.
- Rising Star of the year, White Guide, 2013
- Karin Fransson’s Mentor Prize, Chef of the Year, 2014
- Silver medallist in the world championship Seven Sushi Samurai for Sweden
- Current with the cookbook Rå som sushi (Raw like sushi). 2017 A delight for both taste buds and the eye. Read more here
- Inspirer of the Year together with Petter Stordalen, Restauranggalan, 2017.
- Flavour Creator of the year, Restauranggalan, 2017.
- Tak and Unn is awarded Business Restaurant of the year, Dagens Industri, 2017.
- Tak and Unn is awarded, Merroir award, White guide, 2018.
- Ambassador for MSC, Marine Stewardship Council 2018.
takstockholm This little gem of a Tuna tartar is on our WINTER EXPERIENCE MENU. Don’t miss. 15/11-22/12. Book in profile.